Cancer researcher Ty Bollinger interviews Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy about the role that environmental toxins play in increasing cancer rates (part of “The Quest For The Cures Continues” docu-series.)
Environmental Toxins Cause Cancer – Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy
- Every single one of us has toxins and each one of us handles them differently and uniquely. So you may be able to be exposed to heavy metals and your body just gets rid of it and you function perfectly. But another person will get a very, very serious illness.
- There are toxins in the air, water and food… everything that we’re exposed to on a daily basis. From the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, and during sleep there’s toxicity everywhere around us.
- Heavy metals: mercury, lead, toxins in insecticides, pesticides and plastic.
- Plastic is not biodegradable and it’s in everything. It’s in the fish, it’s in the polar bears, it’s in us, and it is destroying our biochemistry of every cell in our body.
- There are toxins in electromagnetic fields, including cell phones, iPads, computers, cell towers and electric cars.
- Toxins are in medications including immunosuppressants and hormone disruptors that cause problems in our body because our hormones are the natural drugs of our body.
“You’ve got to work with someone who understands the role of toxins.” ~ Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy
“What is the Connection Between Toxins and Cancer? ” Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, Retrieved 07 October 2015. <http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/toxins-and-cancer/>.